I am a self employed Edinburgh Electrician and always aim to complete all my work to the highest possible standard. I am fully qualified and I have been working in the Electrician Trade for over 20 Years.
Please take time to view my website and view all aspects of my company's services. No job is too small or large and I always ensure to follow strict Health & Safety guidelines.
I cover all areas throughout Edinburgh and The Lothians and always aim to build a good client base when completing all aspects of the Electrical Trade.
You can view my qualifications and governing bodies who support me in the About Page. If you have any questions regarding your Electrical problem then please do not hesitate to call me on 07799322850.
I offer a no obligation, free quotation which is carefully broke down into all aspects of the task ahead.
Thanks for taking time to read my website and hopefully I will hear from you soon.
- Terminal block in loft insulation
- battery charging in home.
- Correct cable for 2x switched live
- Changing G4 halogens under cupboards
- Samsung rsh1nhmh fridge freezer not turning on and tripping
- how do I instal inline outdoor power sockets?
- Tumble dryer repair.
- Outside Light not working, need help on wiring
- electric switch question
- What course would be best?
- Mother and partner deny toddler murder
- Details of power station demolition
- Gore-Tex manufacturer to shed 120 jobs
- Bayoh family given death inquiry role
- Feruz signing a gamble - Wotte
- Meadows attack caused facial injuries
- Scottish Poetry Library founder dies
- Plans for 'world-class' hotel unveiled
- Prisoner of war skeletons found
- Hibernian sign up striker Insall