I am a self employed Edinburgh Electrician and always aim to complete all my work to the highest possible standard. I am fully qualified and I have been working in the Electrician Trade for over 20 Years.
Please take time to view my website and view all aspects of my company's services. No job is too small or large and I always ensure to follow strict Health & Safety guidelines.
I cover all areas throughout Edinburgh and The Lothians and always aim to build a good client base when completing all aspects of the Electrical Trade.
You can view my qualifications and governing bodies who support me in the About Page. If you have any questions regarding your Electrical problem then please do not hesitate to call me on 07799322850.
I offer a no obligation, free quotation which is carefully broke down into all aspects of the task ahead.
Thanks for taking time to read my website and hopefully I will hear from you soon.
- Terminate wall lights
- socket heights behind kitchen base unit ?
- Outside security light
- No earth wire in garage consumer unit.
- Basic electrical ques
- Should Electrician have provided certification?
- 18650 lithium ion batteries.
- DoL, NVR - What's the difference?
- Best Kitchen lights & 4 LED van lights
- Extending 2m Extension Lead Power Tower with 12 Sockets
- Scots role at Gallipoli remembered
- Cyclists to pedal on parliament
- Man arrested over brothers' attack
- Body found in city centre churchyard
- Funeral for baby boy found on path
- Man in court over Latvian's murder
- Calton Hill death not suspicious
- Wire breaks spark bridge inspection
- Warm-bodied fish 'twice as fast'
- Annan Athletic 2-1 East Fife