I am a self employed Edinburgh Electrician and always aim to complete all my work to the highest possible standard. I am fully qualified and I have been working in the Electrician Trade for over 20 Years.
Please take time to view my website and view all aspects of my company's services. No job is too small or large and I always ensure to follow strict Health & Safety guidelines.
I cover all areas throughout Edinburgh and The Lothians and always aim to build a good client base when completing all aspects of the Electrical Trade.
You can view my qualifications and governing bodies who support me in the About Page. If you have any questions regarding your Electrical problem then please do not hesitate to call me on 07799322850.
I offer a no obligation, free quotation which is carefully broke down into all aspects of the task ahead.
Thanks for taking time to read my website and hopefully I will hear from you soon.
- How to power 20m of LED strip
- What diameter is 16mm earthing cable
- 8 iPads need charging in spain
- Which cooker cable do I need?
- Connect 7/0.036 cable to 4mm T&E without crimping or JB
- Will 32A Wago connectors fit 7/0.036 cable
- Can someone simply clarify, is this screwfix cable descripti
- Add new socket to existing 4mm cabled mains ring
- Re-attaching plug socket to the wall
- Electric meter
- Street reopens after monument death
- Minister opens biomass plant
- Man held over jewellery shop raid
- Edinburgh council chief to step down
- Visionary exhibition launches
- Severely matted cat found in shed
- Your reflections on the Forth Bridge
- Images issued in station fight probe
- Robber grabbed pram woman by neck
- Crossing the Forth without the Forth Bridge