I am a self employed Edinburgh Electrician and always aim to complete all my work to the highest possible standard. I am fully qualified and I have been working in the Electrician Trade for over 20 Years.
Please take time to view my website and view all aspects of my company's services. No job is too small or large and I always ensure to follow strict Health & Safety guidelines.
I cover all areas throughout Edinburgh and The Lothians and always aim to build a good client base when completing all aspects of the Electrical Trade.
You can view my qualifications and governing bodies who support me in the About Page. If you have any questions regarding your Electrical problem then please do not hesitate to call me on 07799322850.
I offer a no obligation, free quotation which is carefully broke down into all aspects of the task ahead.
Thanks for taking time to read my website and hopefully I will hear from you soon.
- A bit of a long shot.
- The wattage of a hot plate in a electric cooker
- Where did the watt go? (LED lights)
- Advice needed from electrician please?
- couple of questions
- Replacing a four gang switch to a 2 gang switch
- "Breaker's Yard" for Compressors. Do they exist?
- Help with decent garden outdoor lighting! Bollard or Post
- garage lighting
- Using device with EU two pin plug & need advice re adapter
- Man jailed after shotgun incident
- Boy indecently assaulted at bus stop
- Two women charged with man's murder
- Motherwell v Heart of Midlothian
- Museum theft coins worth about £20,000
- Arrests over drugs and firearm haul
- Your pictures
- SNP holds seats in by-elections
- Woman dies two days after Fife crash
- Agreement reached over tenant farmer