I am a self employed Edinburgh Electrician and always aim to complete all my work to the highest possible standard. I am fully qualified and I have been working in the Electrician Trade for over 20 Years.
Please take time to view my website and view all aspects of my company's services. No job is too small or large and I always ensure to follow strict Health & Safety guidelines.
I cover all areas throughout Edinburgh and The Lothians and always aim to build a good client base when completing all aspects of the Electrical Trade.
You can view my qualifications and governing bodies who support me in the About Page. If you have any questions regarding your Electrical problem then please do not hesitate to call me on 07799322850.
I offer a no obligation, free quotation which is carefully broke down into all aspects of the task ahead.
Thanks for taking time to read my website and hopefully I will hear from you soon.
- Fuse keeps blowing
- Newbie Wiring question / advice wanted
- Running a welder off an extension lead
- Single Fan Oven and Induction Hob power requirements
- Two Way Light Switch Wiring Problem
- Wiring a double socket & 12x3w LED bulbs to a vanity mirror
- External ring main for lights
- Alternative way of converting 1 way to 2 way lighting?
- Rcd for bathroom lighting.
- Which Alarm
- Northern Lights light up Scotland
- FM backs Thomson papers publication
- Boy in breakthrough therapy first
- Rail staff to be balloted over sacking
- Scot to run most southerly post office
- Heart attack test 'cuts hospital stays'
- Bridges open after controlled explosion
- Cyclist in hospital with head injury
- Rock fall man rescued by helicopter
- Call for watchdog to investigate MP