I am a self employed Edinburgh Electrician and always aim to complete all my work to the highest possible standard. I am fully qualified and I have been working in the Electrician Trade for over 20 Years.
Please take time to view my website and view all aspects of my company's services. No job is too small or large and I always ensure to follow strict Health & Safety guidelines.
I cover all areas throughout Edinburgh and The Lothians and always aim to build a good client base when completing all aspects of the Electrical Trade.
You can view my qualifications and governing bodies who support me in the About Page. If you have any questions regarding your Electrical problem then please do not hesitate to call me on 07799322850.
I offer a no obligation, free quotation which is carefully broke down into all aspects of the task ahead.
Thanks for taking time to read my website and hopefully I will hear from you soon.
- ceiling spot lights help plzzzz
- Fuses in plugs
- Help with Plinth Lights
- 1 gang 2 way (I think)
- Summerhouse wiring circuit
- fitting a replacement pir sensor
- Powering socket from other side of the wall
- Wiring Box Inside Replacement Dimmer Switch Upside Down?
- Wiring phone or extn into an old GPO junction box?
- Burglary Prevention: Motion Detectors
- Pandas 'did not mate naturally'
- Social workers win contempt appeal
- SNP wins council by-election seats
- Man jailed for meat cleaver attack
- Work to start on green energy centre
- Scarlets v Edinburgh (Sat)
- MSPs to hold energy supply inquiry
- Pupils get master class in sleep
- City homes 'now less affordable'
- Rangers defeat a 'blessing' - Stubbs